Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Comic-Con 2010 Thursday around the show floor with my kids

Friday I drove down specially to give my boys their first Comic-Con experience. They loved walking around the floor and looking at costumes, statues, toys and much more.
At the Hasbro Booth there was an awesome Star Wars Hoth action figure display.


I've shown the old TV show to the boys so they loved seeing someone from Nickelodeon dressed up as him. I was excited because one of the reps told me that they were in the process of creating a new series!
While we were at the Lego booth someone who was making a Lego book asked for permission to take pictures of them looking at the display sets for the book. I have to sign some forms for that. I will be cool to see if they actually use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment